Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April 20th Beers - you are NOT allowed to miss this!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Behave please!

Ix ey on the grope ey.. No problem gaffer.

I presume we're hitting hell then seeing as thats where we've all been yapping about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

P_1 wrote: »
    Ix ey on the grope ey.. No problem gaffer.

I presume we're hitting hell then seeing as thats where we've all been yapping about

I presume so, unless anyone wants to suggest some venues? Venue wasn't really discussed, so feel free to throw out suggestions now that we have the date sorted. :)

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I presume so, unless anyone wants to suggest some venues? Venue wasn't really discussed, so feel free to throw out suggestions now that we have the date sorted. :)

Hmm, Brew Dock, Black Sheep or Bull and Castle are decent spots for the chatting and getting merry part, then one of Gypsy or Hell sounds good for the 'we're all locked' part :)

Hmm, Brew Dock, Black Sheep or Bull and Castle are decent spots for the chatting and getting merry part, then one of Gypsy or Hell sounds good for the 'we're all locked' part :)

Yeah see that's what I was thinking, a place first where we can chat and stuff, otherwise it'll be a load of strangers getting locked without actually knowing who each other is. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Behave please!

Where's the fun in that?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Where's the fun in that?!
    The fun is in me not having to be the guy that has to hand out infractions/warnings etc. and clean up the mess that the thread becomes.

Also seems I need to remind you all that questioning mod instruction on thread is not allowed, taking the piss will be viewed similarly. If you need clarification or to discuss it, take it to pm.

Deleted after seeing Damo's last edit.

The fun is in me not having to be the guy that has to hand out infractions/warnings etc. and clean up the mess that the thread becomes.

Also seems I need to remind you all that questioning mod instruction on thread is not allowed, taking the piss will be viewed similarly. If you need clarification or to discuss it, take it to pm.

I genuinely wasn't taking the piss, i thought your warning was in a jokey manner as the banter was quite light hearted, I wasn't questioning you specifically. Sorry for misunderstanding.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

So what date did ye's sort out then?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Atari Jaguar.
    Seems to be set on the 20th.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Ah sher that's flippin' aaaaaages away. No excuse not to book the night off from whatever it is ye's usually do so :D

Have we settled on a pub? May I suggest anywhere cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Other - name the day on-thread.
    Have we settled on a pub? May I suggest anywhere cheap!

may i second this :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Atari Jaguar.
    Well I know feck all pubs around Dublin, so I'm no use there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

May I suggest MacTurcaills pub, down near Trinity? It's a nice place and fairly cheap drink, plus it's not too far from Club Hell. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Whoops wrong thread. Ignore this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

So what day is this happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Atari Jaguar.
    So what day is this happening?

20th, I might report the OP and ask Damo to update the title.

I'd agree with P_1 Brew Dock or Black Sleep for a few socialable drinks and then on to Hell for cheapness and METAL!

I'm not a huge fan of the black sheep tbh, any time I've been there I've found it really hard to get a good vibe going! My vote goes to mcturtaills, then on to hell for shots :p

I'm not a huge fan of the black sheep tbh, any time I've been there I've found it really hard to get a good vibe going! My vote goes to mcturtaills, then on to hell for shots :p

I sound like an echo, but I also vote McTurtles and Shots :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Aw I love MacTurcaills :(

Won't be making this I'm afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I won't either, one of my best mates has their birthday that night, so I'll be off at that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I'm going to a dog-show in Belfast on the 21st so I'm doubtful too I'm afraid!!

And the excuses come rolling in! :pac:

At leaat you're giving us plenty of notice :p

Atari Jaguar.
    Just realised this is the day after I'm going to see WWE Raw in the 02. I'm gonna have a busy weekend :pac:

Denny M wrote: »
    Just realised this is the day after I'm going to see WWE Raw in the 02. I'm gonna have a busy weekend :pac:

Hope to see you in a shiny new tshirt so :p

Hope to see you in a shiny new tshirt so :p

buy me a t-shirt, i can't go :(

Atari Jaguar.
    If they have any good stuff out, I'll be there in a Kane t-shirt. Either that or I'll just get a Daniel Bryan one.

• Advertisement

If they have any good stuff out, I'll be there in a Kane t-shirt. Either that or I'll just get a Daniel Bryan one.

'Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes' :pac:

Advertisement