Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Dog

Options
  • 09-02-2013 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Id like to bring the following thread to your attention in here as the poor little mite was found in the area of "the foot of the Knockmealdowns, co Waterford near Tipp border too."

Would anyone know or have any information on the following Lost Dog? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thankfully you guys in here can close my thread due to the little mite being re-united with his owner (Great News) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

I'm just curious the fact this poor dog was in such bad shape, is his owner looking after him properly or whats the story with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Brianne wrote: »
    I'm just curious the fact this poor dog was in such bad shape, is his owner looking after him properly or whats the story with him?

I only know what is provided in the thread about the little mite right here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AEspencer

Hi. A little white/cream shih tzhu has been missing since Valentines day. She's 4 yrs old and answers to Kimmi. She has no collar on but she in chipped. Her family are devastated. Please help them find her.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AEspencer

Hi. A little white/cream shih tzhu has been missing since Valentines day from the kilquade area.. She's 4 yrs old and answers to Kimmi. She has no collar on but she in chipped. Her family are devastated. Please help them find her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Brianne

She's beautiful. I hope they find her. Get onto WLR and they ll put it up. Ring the dog pound on the off chance 051 872247 Although I presume they check to see if she's chipped.
    If you get onto Deise Animal Sanctuary and Waterford Animal Welfare and get it onto their facebook pages people will be on the look out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

from WLRFM today :

Syberian husky found in Dungarvan, The Gardai there
    have him so if its your dog or you know who's it might be you can contact them
    on 058 48600

Thanks Kerry4Sam for posting that time.

Advertisement