Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&C One Horse Town

Options
  • 09-02-2013 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

I hadn't processed any photos in black and white for a long time, but I thought it would suit a series of photos I took in North West Argentina on honeymoon:

2011-09-06-salta-2698-c.jpg

2011-09-06-salta-2782-b.jpg

2011-09-06-salta-2774-b.jpg

The full series of 8 photos is here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

They are really great images. Some are better then others, particularly the bridge one, great tones, subject matter is good. But they are all really good shots. Now you just have to decide which ones to print.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

I think 1 and 8 are the best. I really like the Contrast between the straight lines and the natural shapes. Ikinda like the one with the children too and number 7.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,375 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

some very nice shots there, but the dodging & burning on some are a bit obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭denismc

I was in that part of the world a few years back, it has pretty colourful landscapes and people so i wonder how your photos might look in colour.
    Nice photos btw

Advertisement