Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Sponsor Visa

Options
  • 10-02-2013 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My job are willing to send me to Canada/sponsor me. I can see the visas available for sponsorship from a canadian company but are their any visas available for sponorship from a company outside Canada. They want to set up over in North America and I prefer Canada as a base to the US, possibly Toronto. I have seen that Austrailian visa equivilant is a 457 visa and covers for sponsorship from companies outside of Australia but for Canada it looks more complicated.
    Does anyone have any experience here or knows of someone who went through something similar? Any help would be really appreciated. They are a small to medium size company but have customers all over the world including North America and they want someone nearer to their customers over in North America for support reasons and obviously to drum up some new customers.

Comments

Advertisement