Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just moved to Carlow

Options
  • 10-02-2013 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just moved up to Carlow, and I know no one! Just wondering, what (if any other than GAA etc) clubs are there that I could join to meet people? I'm working till 5pm everyday so what I really want to do is meet people in the evening?

Thanks,
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Hi Guys,

Just moved up to Carlow, and I know no one! Just wondering, what (if any other than GAA etc) clubs are there that I could join to meet people? I'm working till 5pm everyday so what I really want to do is meet people in the evening?

Thanks,
    :)

Welcome I do hope you enjoy your time here!!!

Tell us what kind of stuff you like and we might be able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

You might find the information in this thread useful
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=80483246

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭thinks too much

Welcome to Carlow...as said in a previous post let us know what hobbies you have and we can point you in the right direction..if you are into golf or cycling drop me a pm and i will help you out as best i can..

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭OrangeVarnish

racso1975 wrote: »
    Welcome I do hope you enjoy your time here!!!

Tell us what kind of stuff you like and we might be able to help
    Welcome to Carlow...as said in a previous post let us know what hobbies you have and we can point you in the right direction..if you are into golf or cycling drop me a pm and i will help you out as best i can..

Thanks ! :)

Well, I'm an easy enough person, I'm not as into physical activity as I should be but I'm hoping to join some classes and stuff to get that underway!

Hobbies wise - I love reading, going out to gigs etc, cooking/baking, meeting new people .... I don't know what else to say because I'm genuinely up for pretty much anything !!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

The Visual centre for arts runs a wide variety of events, worth a look.

• Advertisement
Advertisement