Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Six Sigma Management Philosophy Exam Query

Options
  • 10-02-2013 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows anything about getting a Six Sigma Greenbelt? Is there an exam that you have to do and is it provided for in ireland. Are there any study manuals as I can't afford the 2k course fee. Any responses would be greatly appreciated. Keep researching but I can't find any good books that cover the entire syllabus and can't find an exam centre either. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,537 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Look up the Motorola website it memory serves me correct theres some great tutorials

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭gabbytheking

Cheers Ted had a look there and its coming up with some good stuff. Motorola its self though appears to be moved to some kind of new integrated service thing they list an email but nothing much more. That search did bring up alot of good stuff from MIT Though.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

If you want... PM me your email address and I'll send you some pp slides from a course that I did!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Pope John 11

neaideabh wrote: »
    If you want... PM me your email address and I'll send you some pp slides from a course that I did!

Neaideabh, i was wondering if you could also send me on your PP slides, I presently could not afford the course costs, but would appreciate it if you could send me the slides to my e-mail address too. Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭gabbytheking

Sorry to boost this but just wondering does anybody know are Six Sigma exams available in Ireland and would anyone know of a book that would cover the entire Green belt syllabus? I only imagine there like Oracle DBA exams but can't find anything on this. Cheers @Pope_John_11 try have a look at this its a very good introduction http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/aeronautics-and-astronautics/16-660-introduction-to-lean-six-sigma-methods-january-iap-2008/index.htm

• Advertisement
Advertisement