Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen dogs lead to corkagh caravan park

• 10-02-2013 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭

A friends kids two dogs were stolen last week, after asking about and searching far and wide they got a tip off to check out a guy that lives in the caravan park beside corkagh park, hes supposedly notorious for stealing dogs

The tip off was a friend of friend who knows the guy who robs the dogs, so they both dropped over, he had about 10 dogs in make shift creates that he openly admitted were stolen, he oddly enough was nice enough to let the lads see he hadnt there dogs but was telling them that after several weeks theyd just be killed as there no use...

What prompted me to post this also was I just seen a post on the corkagh dog park page about a dog found dead

I think it's very brazen attitude and the lad whos dogs were stolen was telling me to be careful as I often walk my dogs in that park, he doesnt know or trust the lad stealing the dogs and was speechless when he got back over the way the lad went on about how he just sells them on, his kids cry every time they see another dog, yet this lad just lifts them from their homes and flogs them on...

Has anyone ever heard about this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Why are you posting about this on a messageboard when you should be telling the guards about it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 170 ✭✭Oh hai

Well it's good to be made aware of this, I often walk my dog around there but please do notify the Gardai!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

Arciphel wrote: »
    Why are you posting about this on a messageboard when you should be telling the guards about it?

I wasnt there, they would class it as hear say.. ive said it to the lad to report it.

im posting it to see if others have heard about it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

If you make a complaint to the guards they are obliged to check it out. If you dont want to go do it ring the confidential line and report it and if you dont want to do that pass the info on to someone who will

Advertisement