Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice little offer on membership fees from TFC

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭phonypony

It's not the best idea to post what seems to be an 'internal' email on a forum; especially the header that contains 2 email addresses. You may want to remove them before they start getting spammed.
    How much will people save by joining?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 declanfoleyirl

Thx for the tip phonypony. I've just signed up to the club after looking around for a while for a home to continue training.

The rates were here : <Snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Ah god love ya!

Initial joining fees are a joke anyways. You still have to pay €420 in membership which is a lot! Membership in Ireland should be no more than €200 in my opinion.

Clubs are shooting themselves in the foot by charging so much before you even get flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 declanfoleyirl

Ah god love ya! - I don't know the numbers but I suppose there are insurance/maintenance costs to be met. I think most clubs are not for profit.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Xpro

How much do clubs charge in general per hour? 172/pa48 for example?

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Advertising is not permitted on the Aviation and Aircraft forum, If you wish to advertise a company please contact the office at Hello@boards.ie

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement