Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mam bottle

Options
  • 10-02-2013 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

hi long time lurker on here first time poster
    my small fella was born yesterday morning and unfortunately has a cleft lip but is perfect in every other way.
    just wondering could anyone give info on where to get mam bottles and nipple
    im from limerick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

mothercare and sam mccauley's in waterford have them and the odd time they are in tkmax

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

Hi ,

Sites down at the minute but you can buy them from www.clapa.com .
    Im guessing your looking for the squeezable ones whch Ive never found in the shops. The other thing to be aware of is that not all bottles suit all cleft babies. Im not sure of your exact situation , but we had a meeting with Cleft Team in temple St who gave us some bottles to try out and also helped us decide which bottles were best for us.

Hope this helps and good luck .

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭pedro6105

ya its the squeeable ones i was looking for. I tried that site this morning and it was down might try it again tomorrow.
    its the mam bottle they have in the hospital and he seems to be getting used of it and feeding ok with it

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Www.mambaby.com is worth a try .

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭pedro6105

looked through the mambaby site earlier they dont seem to have soft squeezable bottle on their site but thanks for the suggestion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

PM'd you the number for clapa.com as i wasnt sure if I could post it here.

Advertisement