Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone heading to Ikea?

Options
  • 10-02-2013 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

May have been done before but I need a couple of not to big bits in Ikea. I was thinking if anyone is going up anyway people who wanted a few bits could subsidise maybe 10 euro each for them to pick it up. Might pay for fuel and a bit extra if there are enough takers. What do ye think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Occasionally people going over to Ikea will post in the forum. Haven't seen it in a while though, the Ikea boom has quieted down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

I'll be ordering a few things for delivery in about 4 weeks if you can wait ?
    Provided they're not going to put my delivery charges up you can add them to my order.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

delivery is €150 no matter what you order. you cannot order online however, you have to buy in store and bring the goods to another section in the shop for delivery. pain in the ass for bulky items like wardrobes I ended up with nearly a truck full between mirrors, cabinets etc seen as was set delivery fee!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

fifib wrote: »
    delivery is €150 no matter what you order. you cannot order online however, you have to buy in store and bring the goods to another section in the shop for delivery. pain in the ass for bulky items like wardrobes I ended up with nearly a truck full between mirrors, cabinets etc seen as was set delivery fee!

Can you not just order online ? or on the phone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

no not in ireland..unless its changed recently. I got my stuff back in August and had to drive up, pick it out, put it through checkout and bring over to delivery area. was hours up there but once got it sorted for delivery didnt have to worry about it til it arrived at the house. the guys even brought the wardrobes upstairs for me and all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Faze11

Heading up Wednesday if anyone wants anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 yeshboyz

heading up there today with van, can bring goods back for pick up from salthill <snip, no numbers. Read charter.>

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Anyone going up to IKEA? Need a flatpack desk, offering 30 quid.

• Moderators Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Im heading down to Galway this weekend, I can swing by IKEA before then and see if it'll fit in the car. PM me the desk and ill see if it would fit.

I think for €30 I can justify driving to Galway rather than the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Galwayps

Goin to Ikea tomorrow if anyone wanted anything . pm me

• Advertisement
Advertisement