Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new dura ace c24 7900 2 way fit.

• 10-02-2013 2:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

Dura ace c24 7900 2 way . Fitted with hutchinson road tubless and stans sealent so banish punctures. No cassette. New unused both wheels and tires. New cost for both besf part of a grand..sell 600.

Ken.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭clog

All I can offer at the moment is 500. I would be able to pick them up later today if acceptable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭disco1

550 and there yours there new no km on them good deal tires cost 150e ..

That seems fair PM me your phone number and I will contact you I will be passing by Drogheda in a few hours.

To keep with forum rules you will have to make a conditional offer pending inspection.so if accept 550 please post. I can then accept.

Offer accepted .pm on way

• Advertisement

No problem e550 offered pending inspection

★★★SOLD★★★ best of luck .there fantastic wheels.

Advertisement