Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun Runs in Leinster

• 10-02-2013 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I've been training myself to run (if that makes sense) since last year and I've been looking for 5k races to particpate so I've something to work towards.

Problem is, plain 5k races don't interest me I need something fun! I even used the zombie app on my phone to get me into running. I run for the enjoyment more than the health, although thats good too!

I've been looking everywhere but can't seem to find anything fun. Does anyone know of any fun runs in Leinster?

(I wish Ireland had ones like America, I've seen "colour runs" and "zombie runs" which look like epic craic!)

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,310 ✭✭✭plodder

Not sure if it's what you're looking for, but you could try parkrun (www.parkrun.ie) currently in Malahide castle, but soon to start also in Marlay park

‘Why do you sit out here all alone?’ said Alice…..
    ‘Why, because there’s nobody with me!’ cried Humpty Dumpty.‘Did you think I didn’t know the answer to that?’

Advertisement