Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car damage sat Feb 9th greystones car park near playground

Options
  • 10-02-2013 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I returned to this car park yesterday to find that my wing mirror had been damaged. It happened between 12.30pm and 3.30pm yesterday. It's the smaller car park near the playground - the one that's paid during the week and free at weekends. (Rear of my car was towards the playground wall and the impact was to back of wing mirror). No note - nothing.

There's nothing I can do about it. Just interested to see if anyone saw it happen. I'll be using the bigger car park from now on.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Sorry to hear this but it is all too common in any car park really. I have heard of lots of similar incidents happening in various car parks.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭amy1plus2

Have no info for you other than I think the building that is beside the playground has cctv, maybe they could help you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Came back to my car in the park n ride yesterday to find a wire jammed into the lock on the passengers side. I guess they gave up when they realised they were too stupid to get any further.

Advertisement