Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welsh Open Begins Monday

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭zack01

Maguires failings appearing again, it's no wonder he hasn't won a main ranking event for so long. Bingham a strong fav now even though his bottle is always suspect Maguire hasn't really put him under any pressure.

7-5 Bingham and the interval has come just at the right time for Maguire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Long night! Maguire came back nicely. Very tit for tat so far. Last frame is dragging on, mistakes left right and centre. Still anyones game. May still yet be a re-rack again, if no significant points materialize soon

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Well done for Maguire. He looked more relieved than delighted after the match.

On a seperate note I'd like to thank UPC for delivering a terrible quality broadband line that resulted me in missing 5 frames in the evening session.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

Great final ! Bingham looked a bit upset in the interview with R.Walker. Can't belived it's 5 years since Maguire won something as well..I would say his right hand has an ice pack on it this morning :pac:

Advertisement