Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanted -- brewers yeast

Options
  • 10-02-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

Hi. does anyone know of an equestrian suppler that might stock brewers yeast in the dublin area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

welsummer wrote: »
    Hi. does anyone know of an equestrian suppler that might stock brewers yeast in the dublin area
    You can get B Y in tablet form in the chemist

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭welsummer

monflat wrote: »
    You can get B Y in tablet form in the chemist
    THANKS, BUT I AM LOOKING FOR ABOUT 5KG OF IT AND ITS GOT TO BE POWDER

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

You could try The Irish Yeast Co., 6 College Street, Dublin (tel: 01 6778575) but I've heard rumours they've stopped selling fresh yeast.

Or Yeast Products Company, Tolka Valley Rd, Finglas (tel: 01 8347133).

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭welsummer

thanks. i will give them a ring

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Nolimits12

Larger tescos have a beer and wine do it yourself section. Its at the front where they have magazines, exercise stuff, car stuff. They definitely have it there. Tesco maynooth and naas have it anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

I think there's a place in town near trinity college that does it? not an equestrian shop! when you pass trinity on your right and head towards dolier street its across the road on the same side as Doyle's pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I think there's a place in town near trinity college that does it? not an equestrian shop! when you pass trinity on your right and head towards dolier street its across the road on the same side as Doyle's pub.

That's the Irish Yeast Co. which was mentioned above.

Advertisement