Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radio hams

Options
  • 10-02-2013 6:26pm
    Site Banned Posts: 15

anyone know any radio hams in dundalk area , im looking for a b it of help with a project idea i have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

anyone know any radio hams in dundalk area , im looking for a b it of help with a project idea i have.

Radio hammer. Go here

http://www.ei7dar.com/

details of our next monthly meeting and dates of upcoming actives. You do not need to be a member to attend any of these events and visitors are always welcome to join no matter what aspect of radio communications you are interested in and enjoy. **Our next activity night is Wednesday 20th of February 2013 at 8.30pm at our clubhouse**
    **Our next meeting night is Wednesday 6th of March 2013 at 8.30pm at our clubhouse**

• DUNDALK AMATEUR RADIO SOCIETY
    • 113 CASTLETOWN ROAD
    • DUNDALK
    • CO.LOUTH
    • IRELAND

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

I'm sure all you hams are familiar with this sketch but here it is just in case - the rest of it is on YouTube as well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 John Luke

irts website should help too

Advertisement