Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox nearly knackered

Options
  • 10-02-2013 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

My disc tray is shot, have to use a needle everytime i change disc and my network card gave up the ghost today, whats my options ? Send it in to a repair clinic or buy an arcade console and put in my own HD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

My disc tray is shot, have to use a needle everytime i change disc and my network card gave up the ghost today, whats my options ? Send it in to a repair clinic or buy an arcade console and put in my own HD

buy a new one.once that crap starts going its time to bury it out the back garden

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

The disc tray issues are very common & fixed quite cheaply. The network problem though, I don't think thats too common & could be costly

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭lucky frank lives

pains me to buy a new one, with next gen consoles coming out this year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

pains me to buy a new one, with next gen consoles coming out this year :(

get a price on a repair.ifs its stupid money just buy a second hand one with a shop guarantee.shouldnt be too expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

I don't think the hard drive from any of the Xboxes that have a network card would fit into an xbox arcade.

Just buy a second hand one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement