Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicolite Cartomizers in Limerick

Options
  • 10-02-2013 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Hey all.

Hopefully my terminology is right. I'm looking for a shop in Limerick that sell Cartomizers for the Nicolite ecig. I'm looking for a friend, and she smokes menthol 16mg. She has run out and the shop in Clare she normally gets them is out of stock.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I don't know if they are the nicolites but maybe the Topaz in Limerick on the dock road has them? I haven't been in Limerick in ages, and when I was they weren't selling e-cigs in shops like they do now. The one near me in Cork does. Spar shops have e-cigs too so you might try them. The place I know for sure has e-cigs but not of the disposable type is Cahills tobacconist. Its on a street thats between william street and that one when you go up by where xtravision was, to the top and left. Have always been bad for street names :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Do you know if the nicolite she has uses a 510 connection?

If so, Vapourpal in Ennis stock pre-filled Boge cartos.

If she can wait at all, she can buy empty cartos (get the low resistance/2.0ohm ones) from pretty much any of the other vendors and fill with whatever juice she wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Marshall987

Don't know if this will help, but got a leaflet in the door today to say
    smokegreen.ie have now a kiosk in Arthur's quay shopping centre in the city, they might have what your looking for.

Advertisement