Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attymon Peat Co-op

Options
  • 10-02-2013 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

It's been recommended to me to get my turf at Attymon Peat Co-op, it's cheap, loose (goodness, this sounds like I'm discribing something else:o) and well worth it or so I'm told. What's the form? Do I need to bring me own bags or will they have a few when I get there? Do I need to bring my own spade to shovel them up? I hear they weigh your car going in and out and it's waaay cheaper than getting bales.

Feedback anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

I've got it there twice. I used both a lorry & a van. Brought my own bags. What you do is hook the bag onto one of the circular bag-holders they have there. They also supply specially made scoops to fill the bag quickly. Its loose briquettes you are buying.Its loose ans therefore its in bits & pieces. In wet weather they have a big tarpaulin covering it.
    Cannot for the life of me remember the price, as there was a group of us buying together.

Advertisement