Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Africa Cup of Nations (second half - match thread )

• 10-02-2013 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭

Live on Eurosport at the moment.

HT - Nigeria 1-0 Burkina Faso

Lovely little goal from Sunday Mba.

LINE-UPS- Nigeria v Burkina Faso (1830 GMT)
    Nigeria: Enyeama, Echiejile, Omeruo, Oboabona, Ambrose, Onanzi, Mikel, Mba, Moses, Ideye, Uche.

Burkina Faso: Diakite, Koffi, Kone, Koulibaly, Panandetiguiri, Kone, Kabore, Rouamba, Nakoulma, Pitroipa, Bance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,889 ✭✭✭✭klose

Is it sold out? Cant watch it at the moment, any game i watched in it so far the stadiums were practically empty really odd seeing it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I've watched most of this game in slow motion replay.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,276 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

:)
    Shortest match thread ever? or 1/2 match thread:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

I was just about to mention, that Nigeria lifted the cup, but I didn't know, how to do it, without asking Mary, how she is keeping today ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Contract negotiations with Mrs Crinklewood to get to watch the remainder of the second half did not go well.

It is cold in this room, it is cold and i am hungry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Champions of Africa..... We know what we are! ;)

ktbffh

Advertisement