Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork city Mums!!!

Options
  • 10-02-2013 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there!Moved here few weeks ago...new member of Cork City :))...expecting baby...be very glad to meet young mummys or already experienced mums :) my boyfrined working during the week...so very bored during the day....be very glad to meet up someone and have a chat!!!:))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Julzzz wrote: »
    Hi there!Moved here few weeks ago...new member of Cork City :))...expecting baby...be very glad to meet young mummys or already experienced mums :) my boyfrined working during the week...so very bored during the day....be very glad to meet up someone and have a chat!!!:))

you could also post in the parenting forum here

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Julzzz

you could also post in the parenting forum here

I did ... No answers yet .... :(((

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Hi julzzz,

I work full time, so don't meet many other mums during the week. When I was on mat leave I joined cuidiu though, and they were brilliant for coffee mornings and other meetups. We are still joined and go to the fantastic baby swim mornings on saturdays in blackrock. They have a facebook page, and a website.

There is also a playgroup in ardfallon in douglas called Hokey Kokey I think? They meet monday wednesday and fridays from 10 until 11:30 I think. Tea, coffee and biscuits and loads of toys for the babies. The seond half of the session is songs for the babies.

Advertisement