Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small band or single man music?

• 10-02-2013 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Hi everyone I am looking for someone to play music in a house for a 50th maybe a small band to play for a few hours in the limerick side of town near Thomond park?

Any suggestions would be grateful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 johnfrawley

Hi,
    I'm a one-man band from Limerick you can check out my facebook page. Its JohnFrawleyEntertainment. I have played in all types of venues including private parties in houses. Feel free to contact me.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Traffic would be worth checking out. Always entertaining!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

depends on what songs you want. Do you want the usual cheese, or something decent?

there was a one man guy out in sinnotts last friday. He had some very good songs, but the drum machine was still cheese central...

• Registered Users Posts: 8 johnfrawley

seachto7 wrote: »

there was a one man guy out in sinnotts last friday. He had some very good songs,.

Thanks seacto7, that was me in O Connells (Synotts) Friday night. Glad you enjoyed the songs.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Only pulling your leg about the drum machine! ;)

Really good set list John. Lots of great songs you wouldn't hear the usual bands playing. I especially liked the CUre song you did. Never heard anyone play it.

Where did you get the backing tracks by the way? A mate of mine wants me to do a wedding in Northern Ireland next year, but just wants me to play, and I am trying to tell him just one man and his guitar won't be enough for a small wedding. Your backing tracks would be just what would get me through.

• Advertisement
Advertisement