Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nano stations help

Options
  • 10-02-2013 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi everyone, I am going mad trying to connect my Nano stations loco m2. I have successfully set it up by connecting directly to laptop thru router but Im having problems. IP address's are driving me mad(I know a bit about computers but very little about IP's) I have set up these by following beginners guide, so I changed local area connection to ip 192.168.1.20 as outlined in the guide and followed everything as best I could(some things little different to guide) then set up the nano with IP of 192.168.10.20 and then logged into airOS, went to site survey but this is as far as im allowed to go. Also now when I enable 'local area connection' I have no internet but have on wireless. And when I am on wireless I cant log onto airOS.. :(
    I hope this makes sense to ye computer people!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭aidanki

what type nanostations are you using?

Advertisement