Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa info.

Options
  • 10-02-2013 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hoping someone out there can help me. I host foreign students and would like to start hosting students from outside of the EU. What do I need to do to to allow these students to obtain a visa? Do I need to be registered as a company etc? I have no idea where to start so any info. would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

I think a lot would depend on what country the student is from as this dictates what is required. Perhaps contact INIS or look on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

If they are students then the educational establishment should be organising the visa, not the host family.

So, your best bet would be to make contact with places such as English as a Foreign Language schools. Or other colleges that have students from outside the EU. For example some of the private colleges.

Advertisement