Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making a coffee Slice?

Options
  • 10-02-2013 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey Guys,

I'm off tomorrow, and came across some puff puff pastry in the supermarket and i'm really want to make coffee slices

Just wondering how do you do it?

Cheers,

Jamie

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved to Cake & Pie... and I really want a coffee slice now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭sdp

Hi not make them myself, but this recipe might be what your looking for.

http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/puff-pastry-cream-slices-with-coffee-icing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

I made them couple of weeks ago they were fab,

cant remember how long you put pastry in ove for but cut them into squares before you put them in until there light brown

Then I let them cool down put cream and jam inside.

For the coffee wasnt like you get in to shop but I made a teaspoon of coffee with hot water let that cool add more if you like it strong I put that into icing sugar just add more cold water if needed make sure its thick pour it over cakes and put in fridge until its set well I ate about 3 with a cup of tea

enjoy making!

Advertisement