Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laser Hair Removal Galway

• 10-02-2013 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

I want to get laser hair removal on my upper lip in Galway. I've searched online and have found :
    -Therapie Clinic
    -Body Benefits
    -Galway Laser and Skin Care Clinic
    -Beyond Beauty

Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with these places? Or can anyone recommend a place where the laser treatment they received has been successful?

Thanks!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭anoda_username

Hi Op myself and my mum get laser hair removal in Shellys it's near CPs not sure name of street it might be abbeygate street? I would highly recommend the salon, every now and again they run offers on groupon for laser which are very good value! I have a friend that went to therapie and found them very good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭labradoodlelady

Went to body benefits for micradermabrasion and peel about 6 years ago. I wouldn't recommend them, very disappointed with results and client care.

I had laser done in the aesthetic laser clinic on Forster st before, was v pleased.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jackie S G

Hi I've been getting laser in Pure Joy its on shop street beside the bank of Ireland. Its great best money ive ever spent. They are very nice in there they have great deals aswell! :)

http://purejoybeauty.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Hi guys,
    I have been to most laser places in Galway over the years.
    Here's my opinion on the ones I have tried:

Shelly's: They use IPL so I have heard it is not actually a laser hair removal system so it did not work atall. Wasted a lot of money. But I have to say that the staff are really lovely. It didn't work for me but might do for others..

Body Benefits: Great laser, ok results but the staff weren't the friendliest. It was a little pricey too.

Therapie: Great machines, good results but ridicuolously over priced.

Beyone Beauty: Great machine, nice staff & good prices. Same machine as Therapie..

Advertisement