Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 - Season 1 Week 3 (Sunday-Wednesday)

Options
  • 10-02-2013 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Giants @ Panthers
    Bucs @ Cowboys
    Rams @ Bears
    49ers @ Vikings
    Lions @ Titans
    Bengals @ Redskins
    Chiefs @ Saints
    Jets @ Dolphins
    Bills @ Browns
    Jags @ Colts
    Eagles @ Cards
    Falcons @ Chargers
    Texans @ Broncos
    Steelers @ Raiders
    Pats @ Ravens
    Packers @ Seahawks

As always week will be advance at 10pm. Will be looking to advance every Wednesday and Sunday from now on. Again a decent amount of games played and it seems like those who are active a enjoying their participation. Hopefully we can pick up a few more over the next few week :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Dohnny Jeep when you good to play? I'm on most evenings after 6 but can play most days after 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Tonight after 11 or at most any time tomorrow mate

Tomorrow any time after 3 is good for me.

Tomorrow any time after 3 is good for me.
    Ready when u are

Cool, I'm just on now.

• Advertisement

Won't be able to get on tonight for long enough to get a game in after all. I can play anytime tomorrow after 2 though. Whatever suits you mate

Sounds good mate. Talk to you at 2 tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭Justin10

Just finished my game, Julio Jones got over 200 yards :eek:
    Lost Gates for 5 weeks too.

I did have to restart my game because of lose of signal

Rochey18 wrote: »
    Just finished my game, Julio Jones got over 200 yards :eek:
    Lost Gates for 5 weeks too.

I did have to restart my game because of lose of signal

You're not the only one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Another loss for the Raiders this week, going down 22 - 3 to the Steelers. Offense was awful till I subbed in new free agent Joseph Addai at the start of the 2nd half, who made a big difference on Pass blocking, and I put a few good drives together, my one interception of the game ended what looked like a possible comeback.

Its taking time to adjust to the All-Pro level, as I'd only played a single season through since I got the game at Christmas on Pro level.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Managed to squeeze my game in between work and the champions league tonight. I was missing Marshall with broken ribs (thanks skeleton_boy :() but ground out a 13-3 victory. Thankfully no more injuries and a W.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

chidal.jpg

Had a mental game against the Cowboys, I was leading by 7 with 1.40 left. Cue a 95 yard run and a pick six and I'm down by 7 with 22 seconds left. Got the equaliser and won in OT. My heart rate is just coming back to normal

Advertisement