Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Kennels / Boarding in or near Dublin 15

• 11-02-2013 12:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Could anyone recommend Dog Kennels / Boarding in or near Dublin 15 please?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Dorothy Roxy

I am in Dublin 15 and always use Petminders for my 2 boxers. They are on Rugged Lane, Porterstown. The owners, Mary and John, love the dogs and really do take great care of them. They have both indoor and outdoor kennels. I use them a few times a year and my two often come home wrecked from playing with the other dogs staying there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Thanks Dorothy, do you know if they have a website? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Dorothy Roxy

No they dont have a website. I found them through my vets.

Heres the number, 8223690, they wont mind you calling down and having a look around before you decide, that what I did wouldnt leave my two with just anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

No they dont have a website. I found them through my vets.

Heres the number, 8223690, they wont mind you calling down and having a look around before you decide, that what I did wouldnt leave my two with just anyone.

Are they insured?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Knine wrote: »
    Are they insured?

If you're thinking of leaving your dogs there I'm sure they'd be delighted to show you around and answer any questions. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

Whispered wrote: »

If you're thinking of leaving your dogs there I'm sure they'd be delighted to show you around and answer any questions. :)

I'm local so keeping all options open. I did check out a place recently for someone else and they had no insurance!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Lqqkslikeluke

If you're still looking for a kennels, Hilton 5 Star kennels in Dublin 13 are good. I leave my mini schnauzer there. They have a CCTV system which I think is great!

Advertisement