Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work in renewable/green energy sector

Options
  • 11-02-2013 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

hi,
    i am looking for work in the renewable/green energy sector in canada. just wondering does any1 know of good companies over there that deal with wind turbines,hydro-power,solar etc. or any good websites, me struggling:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 scottbigbee

Hi Canadabound, I'm in search of similar position, energy related anyway but definitely erring towards renewables/ sustainability as this is my real interest. I know it seems a little basic but out of desperation I found myself on Wikipedia looking at a list of domestic energy companies. With a little research and note taking this then led me to more companies operating in Canada and now I'm in the process of tailoring my CV, pardon résumé, to suit 5 particular ones that caught my eye;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Energy_companies_of_Canada

Happy travels, I for one can't wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭canadabound1

thanks very much for information, i will have a look and hopefully something interests me:), me looking at a consulting/construction company that deal in wind power, hydro-power etc, r u looking at the manufacturing side of things?

Advertisement