Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tempest 18 - February 23rd, 2013 ( Misty's Last Tempest )

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Nevflinn

It was great seeing you guys, and I hope you all had a blast today. Misty, do be happy in Australia. Looking forward to when we meet again.

Let me know when we have a date for that idea you were talking about, Shokashi - even though I won't be free until June at the least, I'd like to help!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Silver Steeez

GGs to everyone was one of the better turn outs in awhile , nice one to all the people that brought equipment especially Chris iws.
    Heres a quick run down

1.SilverSteeez
    2.ChrisIWS
    3.Shokashi
    7.freedfraudypus:pac:

And mackg beasted the random tournament closed it out with sick dan corner pressure
    1.MackG
    2.Shokashi

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Chris IWS

Thanks Steeez. Expect matches to go up over the next few years as my early 2000s level internet tries to cope with the uploads.

GGs to everybody and good luck to Misty down under.

Edit: So thinking about it, does anybody know what upload speeds are like in the Web Workhouse, or other net cafes around Cork? I might just edit at home for now and head to Cork later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Chris IWS

FINALLY got these vids done, and still managed to screw up by messing up the edit for Winners Finals. Will have it up momentarily, but for now, please make do with most of the bracket matches that were played on my setup.

Had some trouble with macroblocking in the vids. Hopefully, I can work out something before the next tournament to reduce/remove it. 'Til next time.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJtpEYsSN4nlewN9uRvCGRE1f65OAtfhP

Edit: Winners Finals is up.

Advertisement