Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replayability in Games

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Lordhogo wrote: »
    Difficulty is my main incentive to replay most games for myself as I find the jump from normal to hard makes a fair difference and makes the game feel fresh again since it almost always has to be played in a different way.

Last replay I remember well was Arkham City. Finished it over a few weeks and decided to try new game+. Next day find out someone I know is willing to buy the game for a high price as long as he gets it tomorrow. End up powering through the three quarters of the game I had left just so I would be satisfied I did it before selling it off. Was a brutal affair to say the least.

Been meaning to play through both Portal and HL2 again with the directors commentary on, anyone know if it's decent?

I played L4D2 and I think Portal with the directors commentary. It's absolutely fantastic imo. Absolutely nothing in those games happen by accident

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

sarumite wrote: »
    I am just wondering how important is replayability in games.

Not even a little bit important.

Advertisement