Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private Messages on touch.boards.ie

Options
  • 11-02-2013 9:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Hello folks,

Continuing our work on improving the Touch site, we've done a general clean up for PM's and (in the words of Rónán) made them all swanky looking. As usual, all and any feedback welcome :)

Thanks,
    Nicola
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I love the way the new PMs are done, but I'm still struggling to get my head around why clicking on the PM notification on touch will only bring you to your profile, and then you have to click into your PMs.

Is there any way when the PM notification appears, that it would click through to the inbox; whereas clicking on it with no PM notification will link you to your profile page.

The profile page has no real use on the touch site imo. When I need to change settings or even check my PM allowance, I log on to the desktop site on my laptop.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

That's actually very nice. I'm always there to piss and moan when I don't like a change so credit where it's due here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Any chance of increasing the font size in the pm input and textarea boxes. It's very small and starting to get annoying.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Looks nice, but how about a Reply to All button? As it stands, I can't even see when a PM has been sent to multiple users. It makes it very difficult to do any mod related PM'ing, meaning that PMs often go ignored or forgotten.

Advertisement