Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Out of contract, downgrade phone part of broadband+phone bundle?

Options
  • 11-02-2013 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

We currently have an Eircom broadband and phone bundle (NGB Regular and Talktime Anytime AFAIK), and are out of contract. Is it possible to downgrade the phone part of the bundle (we don't need the anytime calls) without entering into a new contract, and if so are there any charges for downgrading?

My wife has rang Eircom support multiple times, and can't get a straight answer from them. I've searched here and couldn't find what I was looking for either.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

We currently have an Eircom broadband and phone bundle (NGB Regular and Talktime Anytime AFAIK), and are out of contract. Is it possible to downgrade the phone part of the bundle (we don't need the anytime calls) without entering into a new contract, and if so are there any charges for downgrading?

My wife has rang Eircom support multiple times, and can't get a straight answer from them. I've searched here and couldn't find what I was looking for either.

Thanks!

Hi Turbulent Bill,

Can you Private message me with your eircom account number & name on account and I will look into this for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement