Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this guy on drugs?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

in fairness the gilera 180's have a bit of a following - theyre supposed to be absolute weapons :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I was passed out on the M50 by one of them at great speed. They're very very fast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

It also does state that it is the "original red" I think that would justify it . . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Looks a bit tatty...it'd be worth the money if it was immac....very quick yoke....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

I think the price includes the black car behind the scooter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

KTRIC wrote: »
    I was passed out on the M50 by one of them at great speed. They're very very fast :D

He must of been caning the bike to pass ya :p

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

He was just blowing the cob webs off :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭terrydel

Wossack wrote: »
    in fairness the gilera 180's have a bit of a following - theyre supposed to be absolute weapons :p
    They'd want to be a top secret nuclear weapon to justify that price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

P.C. wrote: »
    I think the price includes the black car behind the scooter.

I thought that was a top-box.........................:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Wossack

terrydel wrote: »
    They'd want to be a top secret nuclear weapon to justify that price!

hah yep :) resprayed, no mirrors, replaced exhaust etc wouldn't fill you with confidence eh? :pac: mine was more a comment on the model in general, not particularly this example :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Very quick bikes those, and great for wheelies ~ I had a loan of one for awhile.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Did he have his helmet up on top of his head,with a smoke in his mouth and no gloves on.:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

I had a car like that too but I got rid of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

a neighbour had one about ten ago and the trottle got stuck wide open on it coming up the street here ,very very lucky boy at the time lol,,also have to say never seen a scooter leaned over so much at speed at times,crazy power to weight ratio on them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭batman_oh

They are funny things but pretty much have too much power for the ****ty brakes and suspension. Also fast in context. They are slower than a cbr250!
    Similar straight line speed to an aprilia rs125 up to about 70mph though ( a proper full power one) so decent going for what it is

Advertisement