Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dunnes - Fairy Liquid 2 for €3

• 11-02-2013 11:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭

especially good value as it includes the 630ml bottle which are €2.53 each

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Dub12Dave

I used to buy the 2 for €3 all the time until I found ALDI their washing up liquid is €1.09 for a liter bottle (Magnum) and I have to be honest it is a much better washing up liquid than Fairy, but having said that 2 bottles of Fairy for that price isn't bad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Washing-up liquid is washing-up liquid. Why pay more for a heavily advertised brand name promoted by Procter & Gamble ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

snubbleste wrote: »
    Washing-up liquid is washing-up liquid. Why pay more for a heavily advertised brand name promoted by Procter & Gamble ?

I've bought the dunnes economy one and it definitely isn't as good. And it stinks like petrol.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Yea the dunnes one is terrible. Have to go for a second or third squeeze to get through a washup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

snubbleste wrote: »

I'd have to disagree. In a lot of the other brands, the washing-up liquid is less viscous compared to Fairy Liquid. Therefore you end up using way more of the other brand when washing up the dishes, and so it'll cost you more in the long-run compared to Fairy Liquid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭A Law

Fairy always seems thicker than most other brands. For instance Friend is just water with suds.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

1 litre bottle of Fairy for 1 euro 50 cents in Gala...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Seamus1964

Bottle of Lemon-Fairy for 1 euro in poundshops

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Seamus1964 wrote: »
    Bottle of Lemon-Fairy for 1 euro in poundshops

1 litre bottle?

Advertisement