Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone repair

Options
  • 11-02-2013 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭

Can anyone please tell me the name of that phone repair place on patrick street(across from old cinema)? I'm having no luck with google!!

Also if youve used them before tell me about your experience :) I need to get a screen replaced on a HTC one x :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭PremierDeise

michellie wrote: »
    Can anyone please tell me the name of that phone repair place on patrick street(across from old cinema)? I'm having no luck with google!!

Also if youve used them before tell me about your experience :) I need to get a screen replaced on a HTC one x :(

Stay away - He is terrible. Brought my iphone into him to look at screen. He had to take it off and check if a replacement screen would do the trick - Shakiest hands ever - ended up losing one of the screws and ruining the thread on another by forcing it back on. If he does work like that infront of you I can only imagine what he does when your not there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Oh no really ?

Can anyone recommended anywhere that won't cost me a fortune?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

there is a chap on adverts called jackophones he is in dublin he done a great job on my samsung s3 . I sent the phone by registered post and he sent it back the same day he received it great service. You can ask him on adverts if he can fix it and he will tell you how much if he can.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Chap in in farran pk does it. Can't think of his name tho :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Did someone say here Mark who runs the Nokia repair place now services other phones? or maybe it was Facebook. Either way he might be worth a try, his shop is down on the Quay near the tower.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

Any of these shops buy broken iPhones off ya ?? How much would I get for a 32g iPhone4

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

jkelly85 wrote: »
    Any of these shops buy broken iPhones off ya ?? How much would I get for a 32g iPhone4

One of those phone recycling websites would be your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

ziedth wrote: »
    Did someone say here Mark who runs the Nokia repair place now services other phones? or maybe it was Facebook. Either way he might be worth a try, his shop is down on the Quay near the tower.

+1 for Mark in the Nokia Repair Centre.

Top class work. I got my iPhone4 battery replaced for €15 ( I was gonna chance doing it myself, but as he was so cheap I decided not to). Its a genuine Apple battery. To get it replaced in Apple costs €75+ delivery.

He now repairs all brands of phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

+1 for Mark in the Nokia Repair Centre.

Top class work. I got my iPhone4 battery replaced for €15 ( I was gonna chance doing it myself, but as he was so cheap I decided not to). Its a genuine Apple battery. To get it replaced in Apple costs €75+ delivery.

He now repairs all brands of phones.

Hi everyone, sorry i only got back on here now. I actually rang Nokia centre this morning and got a price from Mark, so im gona get him to do it next week for me. I've heard good stuff about him and he has a genuine HTC screen in there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

jkelly85 wrote: »

What's broken on it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement