Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights Shannon-New York in June

Options
  • 11-02-2013 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I'm looking to visit New York in early June for about a week. Want to fly from Shannon direct. I've been checking Sky Scanner - is there any other website I should keep an eye on? Also is there a chance the prices will come down from what they are now or should I bite the bullet and book now? Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

During the summer, the prices will only go up.
    Continental/United direct to Newark will always be cheaper than Delta and Aer Lingues to JFK

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

brucefan wrote: »
    I'm looking to visit New York in early June for about a week. Want to fly from Shannon direct. I've been checking Sky Scanner - is there any other website I should keep an eye on? Also is there a chance the prices will come down from what they are now or should I bite the bullet and book now? Thanks!

Keep an eye on http://www.holidaypirates.com they have some great deals to the new york every few weeks, like This one

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

I think its very hard to get cheap flights during the summer months. I know someone who spent E800 on a ticket to NY last year in July. We're going in September and those flights seem quite pricey too. I have booked with sky scanner the last few years and find them great when looking for a bargain flight

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭paddyk

I used Lastminute.com to book a flight in August to Cincinnati via NY for 780 euro. It say its BA but using American Airlines. Cheapest on either of those Airlines sites are a hell of a lot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Trhiggy83

skyscanner website is good for comparing all different airlines

• Advertisement
Advertisement