Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current conditions on Carrantuohill

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭jusmeig

Alun wrote: »

Thanks for sharing, had never heard of that one!
    I thend to take a mean from a couple of sites...then discard this information as its Ireland ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

jusmeig wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing, had never heard of that one!
    I thend to take a mean from a couple of sites...then discard this information as its Ireland ;)
    I find it pretty accurate for the timing of when changes (rain, change of wind strength or direction) are likely to occur especially if you look at it the same morning. If you hover the mouse over the temps it gives you a "feels like" temperature as well.

The only snag is the exact spelling of the locations can be a bit haphazard so you sometimes have to be a bit inventive to find them.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭boxty

Any recommendations for a good value guide for the current conditions?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭jusmeig

boxty wrote: »
    Any recommendations for a good value guide for the current conditions?

kerryclimbing.ie, but just don't book them for Saturday, because they will hopefully be busy bringing a group of us up Howling Ridge :):)

Also Outdoorireland, very good.

Advertisement