Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Shop Not in Town

Options
  • 11-02-2013 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any good music shops that are not in town.Money is tight enough without paying more money on parking so I don't want to head into town. Is there any maybe in ballincollig or anywhere around

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

There's a Golden Discs in Mahon Point

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

There is also one at the Wilton shopping centre.

Ballincollig has an Xtravision....I think they do music c.d's as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oops pants sorry should have specified I am more looking for a music instrument store like crowleys and that to be short I am looking for a cow bell!!

Milly33 wrote: »
    Oops pants sorry should have specified I am more looking for a music instrument store like crowleys and that to be short I am looking for a cow bell!!

Hmmmm..Would buying it online be an option for you?

http://www.keynotemusic.ie/products_sc.asp?sC_ID=170

There is a list of stores here..

http://www.cylex.ie/cork/musical+instruments.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I was thinking of online alrite but then I am not too sure what they all sound like didn't realise there was such a selection. mm it looks like most of the best ones are in town alrite mmm pants.. thanks for the help

Not a bother....Anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

If money tight for parking use the bus or the park and ride.

Advertisement