Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four Similar Houses; Very Different Prices...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,436 ✭✭✭Tow

??? These are different houses.
    The more expensive "Cottage at White Cross" for 285 looks like a far better buy to me than the cheaper houses.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Cliona99

You make a good point. Forget I asked!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I would prefer the one for 215,000 - although the stairs is a tad odd.

The landscaping on the 285,000 one is better as it is more mature, and the house looks more 'finished'. The kitchen on this one is horrid - long and narrow.

The cheapest one 215,000 IMO is a much better house, the kitchen is a much better shape, and the master bedroom is a lot larger. The conservatory is a lovely addition.

Although it seems the more expensive one has more outbuildings - depends if you want them though. The kitchen would annoy me too much though to ever consider living in that house.

I didn't look at the middle two.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,436 ✭✭✭Tow

The €285k appears to have two substantial outhouses and plenty of parking at the back/side. ie Room for a Pony or to run a small business from. If the Agent was any good they would have plans of the house and grounds.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Advertisement