Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have we entered the era of one club leagues?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

mitosis wrote: »
    How many will retain next season? Barca will be 2nd in Spain, PSG 2nd in France, Man U could be 3rd in England, Juventus 3rd in Italy.

Wow, way to write off the greatest team of their generation who have just signed one of the best players in the world (Neymar) and may yet still sign a centre back.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Wow, way to write off the greatest team of their generation who have just signed one of the best players in the world (Neymar) and may yet still sign a centre back.

Funny how Barca is the only one you take issue with...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Funny how Barca is the only one you take issue with...:pac:

Haha gotta keep sharp with the Barca responses with the season starting at the weekend. Though how he can write off a team as proven and talented as Barcelona I don't know.

I would take minor issue though with him saying PSG will finish second (they are a pretty safe bet for first) and Juventus third (I'd still expect them to win it and can't see two teams in Italy finishing ahead of them this season)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

mike65 wrote: »
    Bump for the end of season margins of the main leagues of interest across Europe

Bayern 25
    Barca 15
    Celtic 15
    Olympiakos 15
    PSG 12
    Man Utd 11
    Galatasaray 11
    Juve 9
    Ajax 7

120 points between them

Only Belgium, Russia and Portugal had a race.

Why is Scotland even in your list, I'm guessing purely because it helps your case. As of now its 24th in the UEFA co-efficient list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You highlighted the reason I included them. Take Celtic out if you feel it makes you look good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

There's more of a chance of United finishing 5th in England than there is of Juventus finishing 3rd in Serie A with that squad

Advertisement