Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap dry cleaner.

Options
  • 11-02-2013 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

As my washing machine is on the blink, need a dry cleaner to use. I remember about a year and a half ago, I was recommended one that collected a big black bag worth of clothes and did a wash/dry/fold for 7 euro, they also delivered it back.

Does anyone know who these dry cleaners are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Don't know who they are but I do know I once used the dry cleaners down there by Easy Living. It's on the block where the paint shop is. I was really surprised by how cheap it was.Not sure if they pick up and deliver. Hope that's even a tiny bit of help!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,966 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

If your washing machine is on the blink, you just need a laundry, not a dry cleaners. Totally different places / processes - though of course many laundries will also facilitate dry-cleaning for you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭barry181091

Well you learn something new everyday, I thought a dry cleaner and a laundry were the same thing.

So, yes just looking for a launderette! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Launderette on Sea Road are excellent. 2 hour turn around.

Advertisement