Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My emobile upgrade

Options
  • 11-02-2013 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm currently in my final month of an 18 month contract with emobile. I'm very happy with the service and will most definitely be renewing my contract. Just regarding my phone which is a SGS2. It has been a great and loyal servant these past 18 months but recently it has began to give up the ghost. Battery life is non existent and it is prone to rebooting at times. 

Cutting a long story short is there any chance I can push through an upgrade on my contract as it is almost impossible to use my current phone!

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

pedatron wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm currently in my final month of an 18 month contract with emobile. I'm very happy with the service and will most definitely be renewing my contract. Just regarding my phone which is a SGS2. It has been a great and loyal servant these past 18 months but recently it has began to give up the ghost. Battery life is non existent and it is prone to rebooting at times. 

Cutting a long story short is there any chance I can push through an upgrade on my contract as it is almost impossible to use my current phone!

Thanks.
    Hi pedatron,

Could you PM your mobile number and pin I can check if this is possible to do.

Grainne

Advertisement