Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dishwasher Repair in Cork

Options
  • 11-02-2013 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I have a Hotpoint dishwasher that has decided to stop working. It is not that old (about 4 years ) so looking to get it fixed.

Could anyone recommend a place to get it repaired or someone who will call out to fix it ?

Thanks
    Barr :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

There is a repair shop on Hanover Street that specializes in white goods, cross over the bridge from Wandsworth Quay and take a left before you get to the lights at the junction by the Courthouse.

They are good but pricy, you may need to pay an upfront inspection charge but at least they will tell you if it's fixable or not

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Barr wrote: »
    Hi All

I have a Hotpoint dishwasher that has decided to stop working. It is not that old (about 4 years ) so looking to get it fixed.

Could anyone recommend a place to get it repaired or someone who will call out to fix it ?

Thanks
    Barr :)

I use Iona appliances on Cornmarket street - find them very reasonable

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

i hAve na man that will call to you really resonable wont rob you ,pm if u want his number

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Barr

cordub wrote: »
    i hAve na man that will call to you really resonable wont rob you ,pm if u want his number

PM sent , it would be handier to have someone call.

Advertisement