Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales Institute of Ireland

Options
  • 11-02-2013 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭

Is anyone on here a member?

Any real benefits joining apart from some reduced rates when attending workshops/talks etc?

I see membership costs €226

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭bceltic

I've been a member of the Sales Institute and found it quite positive. There's probably 3 main benefits to it: the networking (for new business and from a recruitment point of view), the educational element of understanding best practice in sales and the training.

There are some free training sessions and breakfast seminars included for being a member as well as reduced rates on other training events and the annual sales conference.

We've gotten business from it so from a purely financial point of view it's been worthwhile for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭Esse85

Thanks

Did you attend many of the different workshops, were they of value?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭Esse85

I taught there would be far more members on here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭bceltic

I haven't had the chance to attend their workshops but I think they have a number of free workshops included as part of their membership fee.

Advertisement