Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 6 Fixtures **Wednesday - Sunday**

Options
  • 11-02-2013 4:03pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If a mod could fix the title as I wasn't sure how long the gameweek was as our last gameweek was 5 days but the one before was 4
    week_6.jpg
    A lot of big games in prospect this week,but maybe the 2 standouts for me are first the divisional clash between the Redskins and the Giants in the NFC East which is fast becoming the most toughest division in the league with all teams on similiar records.Both are coming in off good wins in week 5 especially the Redskins coming off a divisional win against rivals the eagles.A win here for either team could be huge in the grand scheme of things.
    Another big game will be the Cowboys versus the Seahawks.The boys had a bye last week and a win here could see them potentially leap to the top of the NFC East,Hawks stuttered some what last week versus the Falcons but still lead the NFC West.A win is must here with the 49ers breathing down their necks,a tight game expected here.
    *Also as a little stat,4 teams currently have the perfect 5 and 0 record,those being the Panthers,the Ravens,the Chiefs and the Jags.(i'm not counting you pats)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Texans.. i shall kick your CPU a$$ on thursday probably

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Seahawks (theoneadlum) @ Cowboys

Wed: 10pm
    Thu: 5-6pm, 10pm
    Fri 4-6pm, 10pm

If none of those suit, could do Sat or Sun morning.

Let me know dude.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Berty, that O must go.

Wednesday or Thursday night suit best.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Bye-week.

Now I'm depressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Hey when are the Browns ready to give the Bengals their first win??

Free: Wednesday between 4 & 6 (starting)
    Thursday - No
    Friday - all day until 7pm
    Saturday - until 1pm
    Sunday - No.

Let me know of any of those times suit - if not let me know your availability and we shall see if I can juggle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Bye week for me too!! I was looking forward to trying to prove myself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Texans.. i shall kick your CPU a$$ on thursday probably

They have a decent defense. I think they lead the league in sacks or near enough.

Absolutely awful on offense. Only got a good few yards on me in garbage time.

Buccs, when are you about? I may be about Thursday night after 10. Not sure yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Bears when u available?

Can do wednesday 7-8.30
    Thursday 6-10
    Friday 8-10
    Or free at weekend, whenever suits

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

New England gronk's (Dave) I'm available early Wednesday like during the day, Friday from seven, Saturday during the day and all day Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Friday evening, say 2000ish?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Friday evening, say 2000ish?

Perfect talk to you then

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Perrin, when are you around? I can do after the advance on Tuesday if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Raoul wrote: »
    They have a decent defense. I think they lead the league in sacks or near enough.

Most of them sacks was against me cos i changed to the Eagles offence, Heli will whoop them, no problem

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Perrin, when are you around? I can do after the advance on Tuesday if you can.
    Yip I should be good for then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

guns4all wrote: »
    Bears when u available?

Can do wednesday 7-8.30
    Thursday 6-10
    Friday 8-10
    Or free at weekend, whenever suits

Thursday @ seven

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Fu€k you bye week!!!!!!!!

Steelers when suits you to hammer the Colts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Raoul wrote: »

Absolutely awful on offense. Only got a good few yards on me in garbage time.

Buccs, when are you about? I may be about Thursday night after 10. Not sure yet.

Thursday night after 10 should be sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

NekoChan wrote: »
    Hey when are the Browns ready to give the Bengals their first win??

Free: Wednesday between 4 & 6 (starting)
    Thursday - No
    Friday - all day until 7pm
    Saturday - until 1pm
    Sunday - No.

Let me know of any of those times suit - if not let me know your availability and we shall see if I can juggle

Toilet Bowl in the AFC North as the 0-5 Bengals face the 1-3 Browns. Harsh but true :(

Sorry Bengals, I don't get home until 7pm or 8pm most nights and I have training on Saturday morning.

How about 7pm Friday and I'll do my very best to make it home for 6:30pm.

We'll have it wrapped up and you out drinking by 8pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Steelers when suits you to hammer the Colts.

That's the sort of talk I like to hear after the connection frustration against The Jags. Someone is in line for pain.

Seriously, I'm not free until Friday evening, should be free most of the weekend after that.

• Advertisement

etloveslsd wrote: »
    That's the sort of talk I like to hear after the connection frustration against The Jags. Someone is in line for pain.

Seriously, I'm not free until Friday evening, should be free most of the weekend after that.

Thats grand i'm not around til Friday evening anyway, possibly Saturday, sure you name the day and i'll be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Hey jets, raiders need to be taught how to play some madden

I'm available
    Wednesday 6-7
    Friday 7-late
    Sunday 7-late

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Yip I should be good for then

Kill his perfect 5-0, he's become unbearable :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Silence!

Thats grand i'm not around til Friday evening anyway, possibly Saturday, sure you name the day and i'll be on.

Say Saturday around 3 pm? If something comes up, we can reschedule.

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Say Saturday around 3 pm? If something comes up, we can reschedule.

Cant do saturday afternoon, I'll be working all day, i can do Friday night or Saturday night

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Its as good as done :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

I'm the new San Diego coach! I'm available from 6 onwards tomorrow and wednesday! @ Sendmorecorpses

Shane.C wrote: »
    I'm the new San Diego coach! I'm available from 6 onwards tomorrow and wednesday! @ Sendmorecorpses

Bills are CPU, Ben didn't remove them, so the CPU can't trade and such. Welcome back.

• Advertisement

Cant do saturday afternoon, I'll be working all day, i can do Friday night or Saturday night

8 on Friday?

Advertisement