Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 6 Fixtures **Wednesday - Sunday**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

adrian522 wrote: »
    Berty, that O must go.

Wednesday or Thursday night suit best.

Can't do Wednesday ( more beer ! ).

Thursday at 9 would suit ideally.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Berty44 wrote: »
    Can't do Wednesday ( more beer ! ).

Thursday at 9 would suit ideally.

The Valentines Day massacre I like it, talk to you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

mikemac1 wrote: »
    Toilet Bowl in the AFC North as the 0-5 Bengals face the 1-3 Browns. Harsh but true :(

Sorry Bengals, I don't get home until 7pm or 8pm most nights and I have training on Saturday morning.

How about 7pm Friday and I'll do my very best to make it home for 6:30pm.

We'll have it wrapped up and you out drinking by 8pm :)

Now how on earth did you know I'd be drinking on a Friday??

Can do a 7 start (7:30 at latest if you running behind) on Friday.

I have training on a Sunday afternoon... Could maybe do Sunday evening actually (if worst came to worst).. back up plan at any rate.

See you Friday then.

Go easy on my D line though... Heli broke TWO of my linebackers.. but then I broke C2J... so I guess thats fair now I come to think of it. Nevermind :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

etloveslsd wrote: »
    8 on Friday?

sounds good at the minute, Time might be a bit early for me but should hopefully be finished what i have to do by then

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

sounds good at the minute, Time might be a bit early for me but should hopefully be finished what i have to do by then

If your not, I'll be checking here, or send me a pm, let me know what time suits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

etloveslsd wrote: »
    If your not, I'll be checking here, or send me a pm, let me know what time suits.

Will do, I'm just doing ground work around the house on thursday and friday evening to lay pipes on saturday, should be finished for 8 all going well, but will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Hey jets, raiders need to be taught how to play some madden

I'm available
    Wednesday 6-7
    Friday 7-late
    Sunday 7-late

Friday at 7 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Friday at 7 ?

Grand, see you then!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    *Also as a little stat,4 teams currently have the perfect 5 and 0 record,those being the Panthers,the Ravens,the Chiefs and the Jags.(i'm not counting you pats)

:mad:

34721595.jpg

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Matthew - panthers... Can you play anytime tomorrow or the afternoon the day after as these suit me best? Hopefully you don't score 42 in the first half against me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

madalig12 wrote: »
    Matthew - panthers... Can you play anytime tomorrow or the afternoon the day after as these suit me best? Hopefully you don't score 42 in the first half against me!

Let's play sometime tomorrow. You won't have to cope with Devery Henderson which seriously helps your chances, he's been a revelation but gone for 3 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Seahawks (theoneadlum) @ Cowboys

Wed: 10pm
    Thu: 5-6pm, 10pm
    Fri 4-6pm, 10pm

If none of those suit, could do Sat or Sun morning.

Let me know dude.

Can do Wednesday at 10. Talk to you then.

matthew8 wrote: »
    Let's play sometime tomorrow. You won't have to cope with Devery Henderson which seriously helps your chances, he's been a revelation but gone for 3 weeks.

I hope to be able to play tomorrow, my net is acting up since last night, speeds are way low, ill call them tomorrow morning and post back here to indicate if Xbox live is going to work for me.
    Henderson out vs Willis+Bowman out = you will win! I can shut down some players run games wi these two but looking at your last game it's the throws I need to stop. Hoping you hand out some tips for how to throw the ball to your own players.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Perrin, if the week is advanced around 11 I'll be able to play, but if its much later I'll have to pass and re-organize.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Perrin, if the week is advanced around 11 I'll be able to play, but if its much later I'll have to pass and re-organize.
    I doubt it will be pudsy,the 2 daves are meant to be having their game then i think

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Does tomorrow night around 11 30 work for you then Perrin? I'd fall asleep mid game if we played tonight!

Does tomorrow night around 11 30 work for you then Perrin? I'd fall asleep mid game if we played tonight!
    Yip,see ya then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Yip,see ya then

More Time to ponder his doom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Can do Wednesday at 10. Talk to you then.
    Nice one, tomorrow at 10 it is. Cya then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Week has been advanced.

Empacher, what times arey ou about to play? How is Friday afternoon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

matthew8 wrote: »

I can't wait to play your Panthers again. :) just thought I would mention it. I won't be letting you throw any last second Hail Marys to win either!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

SantryRed wrote: »
    Week has been advanced.

Empacher, what times arey ou about to play? How is Friday afternoon?

good for me sometime between 3 and 6?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Thursday @ seven

See you then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

empacher wrote: »

good for me sometime between 3 and 6?

Will we go with 3? Thanks.

Matthew, my net still keeps dropping, spoke to my ISP today and instead of fixing the problem now they can sent a man to upgrade me on Friday morning, can we provisionally say we will play this on Friday afternoon? Ill post when the upgrade is done. I've been waiting since feb last year so I couldn't turn it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Nice one, tomorrow at 10 it is. Cya then

May be a little delayed tonight. Something running little longer than expected. Not too much later than 10 though.

Hey pudsy any chance we can kick off either half an hour earlier or maybe postpone till tommorrow?,i'm starting feel a wee bit sleepy myself

*I just had a power nap 11.30 or earlier will be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Saints might be on in 30 min if the Buccs are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

May be a little delayed tonight. Something running little longer than expected. Not too much later than 10 though.
    Only checked in here cos I'm hanging around waiting for our game.

Quick note in relation to this situation for anyone who this happens to. If you've agreed a time and have to change, you should PM the person. Message will definitely get through to them.
    Generally once I've organised a game I don't check the fixtures thread, and I'm sure others are the same.
    In this case didn't see message until 22:10

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

yep PM is always best, I dont be on the forum all the time (surprisingly!) so if im looking at something else and the PM pops up, it gets your attention

Advertisement