Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE] NDS, GB, GBA etc.

Options
  • 11-02-2013 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Have a drawer full of old Nintendo handhelds that need a good home.

An original Gameboy in scruffy enough condition but it does have the battery flap! I think there's a line of pixels blocked on the screen also. Otherwise the buttons and screen are fine.

Gameboy Advance - non SP, in purple. In excellent condition with carry case.

Original NDS. Silver phat DS. I imported this from Japan on pre-order so it's the first run if that's of interest to anyone. Uses standard EU PSU. PWO with original Nintendo case and spare battery.

Looking for current gen games. Open to offers.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Hi , I'm looking for an original gameboy, anything in my trade ads any interest to you?
    NDS as well Have a few spare PS3 games knocking about I think
    May have some other stuff I'm trading too, need to have a rummage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Don't see anything in your trade ads Dr Bob. Sure let me know what PS3 games, or whatever else you uncover, to trade.

I've God of War III, GT 5 , Eat lead, WipeOut fury , Mercenaries 2, NFS Prostreet, and Fifa 08/PES09 (yeah those 2 are RARE!:))
    let us know if any of those tickle your fancy

GT5 and GOW3 for the Gameboy?

hmm , do you fancy the lot for the GB and NDS?

• Advertisement

Dr Bob wrote: »
    hmm , do you fancy the lot for the GB and NDS?

Not really interested in any of the other games, sorry.

hi ,
    tbh I'd probably go more for either GT5 or GOWIII and maybe one or two of the others for the GB seeing as it has the blocked pixels. I'll give you a shout if I change my mind for it , if you get a better offer in the meantime go for it:)

I'll do GT5 and Wipeout?

penev10 wrote: »
    I'll do GT5 and Wipeout?
    grand!

actually , before I forget , any interest in a boxed mariopaint (the snes game with mousepad and mouse?) Have one on adverts at the mo I'd be happy to trade.

Unfortunately I'm on a strict clearout so no Mario Paint for me alas.

I'll PM you to arrange the trade.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement