Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather For Saturday

Options
  • 11-02-2013 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads, my younger brother is getting married this saturday in wicklow. can anyone tell me what the weather is going to be like?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

Lastest forecase from MT is;

FURTHER OUTLOOK ... The most likely trend is towards dry and rather cold weather under modified arctic high pressure, frosts each night but not staying too cold mid-day, so generally lows about -3 C and highs about 6 to 8 C.

Keep an eye on this thread for updates. www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=83156162

I'm sure someone will come along though and give a more detailed outlook as I can't forecast!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Even though it's still a good bit off,,,M.E. have this..

"Southerly winds will bring relatively mild conditions for the weekend. A few outbreaks of rain are likely, but overall there should be a good deal of dry weather. Some sunshine is possible, but it will probably stay mainly cloudy."

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

I use this site a lot and have to say its usually very accurate, just type in your location and it will give you an hour by hour forecast or a long range one

www.yr.no

Hope this helps you mate :)

Advertisement