If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 2013 TV range?

Options
  • 11-02-2013 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

just a quick one...do you know when you'll be receiving in the new 2013 range of TV's?
    In particular, the new Sony LED/LCD (W9000/W8000 series) and Panasonic Plasmas (VT60/ST60)

cheers/Chef.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Chef-1st wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

just a quick one...do you know when you'll be receiving in the new 2013 range of TV's?
    In particular, the new Sony LED/LCD (W9000/W8000 series) and Panasonic Plasmas (VT60/ST60)

cheers/Chef.
    Hi Chef-1st.

At the moment we have no incoming date on these screens :(

As soon as we get some info we will post it up on boards and I'll also drop you a PM.

So far we only have info on the Pana 42E6 which is priced at £799.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/txl42e6b/pana-txl42e6b-bk

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Chef-1st

Hi Chef-1st.

At the moment we have no incoming date on these screens 

As soon as we get some info we will post it up on boards and I'll also drop you a PM.

So far we only have info on the Pana 42E6 which is priced at £799.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/txl42e6b/pana-txl42e6b-bk
    Thanks for the update, keep me posted. I'd be looking for around 55". From this years range, I was thinking of either the Sony HX853 or the Panny ST50. But I may hold off to see what the difference is in the 2013 models before buying.

Hi Chef,

Hopefully we'll get more info on the new models very shortly :)

As usual we'll keep Boardies fully informed and offer our best pricing.

Chris

Hi Chef,

Hopefully we'll get more info on the new models very shortly

As usual we'll keep Boardies fully informed and offer our best pricing.

Chris
    Hi Guys,

Quick question for you - are you still selling the 2012 Panny ST50 55" for £999 with 5yr warranty?

regard/Chef.

Hi Chef,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The £999 price on the 55ST50 was for a limited time only unfortunately.

Current price is £1,099.95 which is still a mega price on it :)

5 year cover is £109.99.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Chef,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The £999 price on the 55ST50 was for a limited time only unfortunately.

Current price is £1,099.95 which is still a mega price on it

5 year cover is £109.99.

Let me know what you think.

Chris
    Thanks Chris but £1210 ex delivery is way too much. These TV's are coming to the end of their year.  They should be coming down in price, not going up! :) I thought Panasonic are supposed to be doing the 5yr waranty with all their TV's anyway? I didn't think you were charging for that.

I'll hang tight for now and wait til mid year for the 2013 range to come out for review. Cheers.

Chef-1st wrote: »
    Thanks Chris but £1210 ex delivery is way too much. These TV's are coming to the end of their year.  They should be coming down in price, not going up! I thought Panasonic are supposed to be doing the 5yr waranty with all their TV's anyway? I didn't think you were charging for that.

I'll hang tight for now and wait til mid year for the 2013 range to come out for review. Cheers.

Hi Chef,

Thanks for getting back to me.

We offer a price beat service so if you can find the 55ST50 cheaper else where with the 5 year warranty and delivery then we'll take a look and see what we can do :)

Here's a link to more info on our price beat:

http://www.richersounds.com/information/pricebeat

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.